We took the before-pictures when we had already started tearing out the closets and there’s still some details (shelves, a bench with storage for shoes, a family photo for the frame, the closet painted dark brown, a lamp etc) to be added to the after-pictures, but we’ve definitely done a LOT of work. Here it is, our new hallway, with no holes in the walls, right angles and an actual floor. We’re really, really happy with it and we’d like to know what you think, too! 🙂
I’m not the one to comment on other people’s parenting, but when we went to ladybug’s swimming lesson, I had some serious trouble holding my tongue in the dressing room… people, people, people! You have no business poking in your kids’ ears with cotton swabs!
- Little miss sunshine turned two
- Survived two overnight ferry rides (because our kid is incredibly patient and outgoing)
- We had my awesome mum cook us some delicious meals
- We had delicious Japanese food (we obviously love us some food)
- We spent an incredible sh*tload of money on shopping (home necessities, toys for the princess, clothes and beauty products for moi)
- I had my first liquor store purchase in Sweden (just because I can now and have reached the age limit, I bought beer for H)
- The photos we took with the photographer arrived (they’re very bloggable)
- We moved back home and the ladybug has already taken her first naps in her very own bed
- Edit: How could I forget?! For probably the first time in my life I fit my butt into a very tight pair of size 36 (UK size 8) skinny jeans. Hells yeah!
So you see even though we’ve been gone a little too long, we have a bunch of stuff to blog about 🙂 À bientôt!
I’ve been toying with the idea of creating a blog in English for quite some time now but never really went all the way… until a good friend of mine just told me she hid my posts on Facebook because she can’t understand a single word I write. I have always very much enjoyed blogging and what better way to keep people updated?
This will all be about me and my life. Expect posts about pretty things, my beautiful daughter, the ongoing renovations in our apartement, recipes and the everyday life of our little family.
So, without further ado – welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay. Don’t forget to leave feedback – questions, comments, thoughts and ideas are always welcome. In fact, without any feedback I’ll soon become a pretty lousy blogger. Monologues aren’t as much fun!