1. That the wonderful people I have around me are genuinely happy for and supportive of me when things are going well. It’s one of the most uplifting feelings there are.
2. Our sky-high pile of dirty laundry is finally looking like we might be able to actually get it all done. Wow!
3. You know the feeling when you find out a show you like has been back with a new season for MONTHS and you had no idea? NINE whole new episodes of Pretty Little Liars await! Although I have to say it’s starting to feel a little like a broken record…
4. Kiddo tells me at least fifty times a day how much she loves me and pours me over with kisses and hugs. You know you’ve done something right when your kid has a lot of love to give. 🙂
5. Starting from the 18th of August, our Ladybug has a spot at our local kindergarten! It’s the same one I went to and it’s a wonderful, wonderful place. Going there was one of my favorite parts of growing up and I can’t wait for kiddo to experience it!
1. I miss my camera lens (it died), taking photos without it seems like a waste of time and blogging isn’t as much fun. Who reads this stuff anyway?
2. The arrogant know-it-alls of this world. Stop being so goddamn condescending towards anyone who doesn’t live by your rules. YOU. DON’T. KNOW. BEST!
3. I haven’t been feeling well lately so I’m faaaaar behind on my housework and as a result, our home looks like it was hit by all sorts of different disasters. I’m so ashamed of myself I’m gonna go clean everything up, take before and after pictures and then show them to you. That’ll teach me!
4. I have a really hard time focusing lately, which is a real bad thing if you’ve got tons of tasks on your to-do list…
HA! Couldn’t think of any more bad stuff. I guess life is great after all! 😀